English Word Search Game
|1||1. n. The ability for rational thought.|
2. n. The ability to be aware of things.
3. n. The ability to remember things.
|2||1. v. (UK dialectal Northern England) Alternative simple past of bake.|
2. n. A collection of sheets of paper bound together to hinge at one edge, containing printed or written material, pictures, etc. If initially blank, commonly referred to as a notebook.
3. n. A long work fit for publication, typically prose, such as a novel or textbook, and typically published as such a bound collection of sheets.
|3|| v. third-person singular of enter|
|4||1. n. A male child, a boy or man in relation to his parents; one's male offspring.|
3. n. A male adopted person in relation to his adoption parents.
|5||1. adj. Near the rear.|
2. adj. Not current.
3. adj. Far from the main area.
|6||1. prep. Going inside (of)|
2. prep. Going to a geographic region.
3. prep. Against, especially with force or violence.
|7||1. art. Definite grammatical article that implies necessarily that an entity it articulates is presupposed, something already mentioned, or completely specified later in that same sentence, or assumed already|
2. art. Used before an object considered to be unique, or of which there is only one at a time. (from 10th c.)
3. art. With a superlative, it and that superlative refer to one object. (from 9th c.)
|8||1. n. In various religions, the place where some or all spirits are believed to go after death|
2. n. (Abrahamic religions un) The place where devils live and where sinners are punished after death
3. n. (, hyperbole) A place or situation of great suffering in life
|9||1. v. present participle of have|
2. n. Something owned, possession, goods, estate.
|10||1. adj. Consisting of a moiety, or half (1/2, 50%).|
2. adj. Consisting of some indefinite portion resembling a half, approximately a half, whether more or less, partial, imperfect.
3. adj. (of a sibling) Having one parent (rather than two) in common.
|11||1. n. (unof a person or animal) Relief from work or activity by sleeping, sleep.|
2. n. Any relief from exertion, a state of quiet and relaxation.
3. n. Peace, freedom from worry, anxiety, annoyances, tranquility.
|12||1. adj. like this, that, these, those, Used to make a comparison with something implied by context.|
2. adj. Used as an intensifier, roughly equivalent to very much of.
3. pron. (particularly used in formal documents) any
|13||1. adv. From a place, hence.|
2. adv. Aside, off, in another direction.
3. adv. From a state or condition of being, out of existence.
|14|| n. (irregular plural of woman)|
|15||1. n. The part of the body of an animal or human which contains the brain, mouth, and main sense organs.|
3. n. (people) To do with heads.