English Word Search Game
|1||1. pron. A masculine pronoun, he as a grammatical object.|
2. pron. (now rare) Used reflexively: (to) himself. (from 9th c.)
3. pron. With nominative effect: he, especially as a predicate after be, or following a preposition. (from 15th c.)
|2||1. n. The act of killing.|
2. n. Specifically, the death blow.
3. n. The result of killing, that which has been killed.
|3||1. vi. To change place or posture, to stir, to go, in any manner, from one place or position to another|
2. vi. To act, to take action, to stir, to begin to act, as, to move in a matter.
3. vi. To change residence, to remove, as from one house, town, or state, to another, to go and live at another place. See also move out and move in
|4||1. adv. At all times, ever, perpetually, throughout all time, continually:|
2. adv. Constantly during a certain period, or regularly at stated intervals, invariably, uniformly,&mdash,opposed to sometimes or occasionally.
3. adv. (informal) In any event
|5||1. n. (senseid, en, abode) A structure serving as an abode of human beings.|
2. n. The mode of living as if in a house.
3. n. The usual place to find an object or an animal.
|6||1. n. (anatomy) The front part of the head, featuring the eyes, nose, and mouth and the surrounding area.|
2. n. One's facial expression.
3. n. The public image, outward appearance.
|7||1. pron. All of a group, without exception.|
2. pron. Used with ordinal numbers to denote those items whose position is divisible by the corresponding cardinal number, or a portion of equal size to that set.
|8||1. n. Form created in the mind, rather than the forms perceived through the five senses; an instance of thinking.|
2. n. The process by which such forms arise or are manipulated; thinking.
3. n. A way of thinking (associated with a group, nation or region).
|9||1. adv. To the greatest extent or degree, completely, entirely.|
2. adv. In a fully justified sense, truly, perfectly, actually.
3. adv. To a moderate extent or degree, somewhat, rather. (from 19th c.)
|10||1. vt. To grasp or grip.|
2. vt. To contain or store.
3. vt. To have and keep possession of something.
|11||1. n. plural of look|
2. n. (pluralonly) One's appearance or attractiveness.
3. v. third-person singular of look
|12||1. adj. (not comparable) No longer living.|
2. adj. (hyperbole) Figuratively, not alive, lacking life
3. adj. (of another person) So hated that they are absolutely ignored.
|13|| v. simple past of give|
|14||1. pron. The (thing) here (used in indicating something or someone nearby).|
2. pron. The known (thing) (used in indicating something or someone just mentioned).
3. pron. The known (thing) (used in indicating something or someone about to be mentioned).
|15||1. adj. Not large or big, insignificant, few in numbers or size.|
2. adj. (figuratively) Young, as a child.
3. adj. (writing incomparable) Minuscule or lowercase, referring to written letters.