English Word Search Game
|1||1. adv. (modal) In act or in fact; really; in truth; positively.|
3. adv. (obsolete) actively
|2||1. v. To ingest; to be ingested.|
2. v. (ambitransitive) To consume (something solid or semi-solid, usually food) by putting it into the mouth and swallowing it.
|3||1. v. To get into one's hands, possession(,) or control, with or without force.|
|4||1. det. (preceded by another determiner) An indefinite, but usually small, number of.|
3. det. (used alone) Not many; a small (in comparison with another number stated or implied) but somewhat indefinite number of.
|5||1. adv. Always.|
3. adv. At any time.
|6||1. adj. (of people)|
2. adj. Acting in the interest of what is beneficial; ethical.
3. adj. * 1460-1500, The Towneley Playsː
|7||1. v. (heading, transitive) To have a consequence or remnant.|
2. v. To cause or allow (something) to remain as available; to refrain from taking (something) away; to stop short of consuming or otherwise depleting (something) entirely.
|8||1. v. (modal auxiliary verb, defective) Used before a verb to indicate the simple future tense in the first person singular or plural.|
|9||1. adv. On the current day or date.|
|10||1. n. plural of walk|
2. v. third-person singular present indicative of walk
|11||1. det. All; every; qualifying a singular noun, indicating all examples of the thing so named seen as individual or separate items (compare (m, en, every)).|
3. det. Every one; every thing.
|12||1. adj. Near the end of a period of time.|
3. adj. Specifically, near the end of the day.
|13||1. part. (informal) Yes.|
2. interj. Expressing joy, celebration, glee, etc.
|14||1. n. A female child, adolescent, or young woman.|
3. n. (by extension) a young female animal.
|15||1. n. The state or quality of being true to someone or something.|
3. n. (archaic) Faithfulness, fidelity.