English Word Search Game
|1||1. n. A road, a direction, a (physical or conceptual) path from one place to another.|
2. n. A means to enter or exit into a place
3. n. A method or manner of doing something, a mannerism.
|2||1. v. present participle of work|
2. n. (usually plural) Operation, action.
3. n. Method of operation.
|3||1. n. A (usually self-sustaining) chemical reaction involving the bonding of oxygen with carbon or other fuel, with the production of heat and the presence of flame or smouldering.|
2. n. Something that has produced or is capable of producing this chemical reaction, such as a campfire.
3. n. The often accidental occurrence of fire in a certain place leading to its full or partial destruction.
|4|| n. plural of child|
|5||1. adv. Used to specify a choice or preference, preferably. (from 9th c.)|
2. adv. (conjunctive) Used to introduce a contradiction, on the contrary. (from 14th c.)
3. adv. (conjunctive) Introducing a qualification or clarification, more precisely. (Now usually preceded by or.) (from 15th c.)
|6||1. v. Can not ( = am/is/are unable to).|
2. v. Am/are/is forbidden or not permitted to
|7||1. v. To obstruct (an opening).|
2. v. To move so that an opening is closed.
3. v. To put an end to.
|8||1. adj. Consisting of a moiety, or half (1/2, 50%).|
2. adj. Consisting of some indefinite portion resembling a half, approximately a half, whether more or less, partial, imperfect.
3. adj. (of a sibling) Having one parent (rather than two) in common.
|9||1. n. A phase.|
2. n. The area, in any theatre, generally raised, upon which an audience watches plays or other public ceremonies.
3. n. Abbreviated form of stagecoach, an enclosed horsedrawn carriage used to carry passengers.
|10||1. pron. all, every, qualifying a singular noun, indicating all examples of the thing so named seen as individual or separate items (compare every)|
2. pron. every one, every thing
3. pron. For one, per
|11||1. adj. Difficult to endure, arduous.|
2. adj. Irritating, stressful or bothersome.
3. v. present participle of try
|12||1. pron. Belonging to you, of you, related to you (singular, one owner).|
2. pron. Belonging to you, of you, related to you (plural, more owners).
3. pron. A determiner that conveys familiarity and mutual knowledge of the modified noun.
|13|| pron. plural of that|
|14||1. vi. Of a body, person, etc, to move around an axis through itself.|
2. vt. To change the direction or orientation of.
3. vi. To change one's direction of travel.
|15||1. adj. Loved, lovable.|
2. adj. Loving, affectionate, heartfelt
3. adj. Precious to or greatly valued by someone.