English Word Search Game
|1||1. pron. A masculine pronoun, he as a grammatical object.|
2. pron. (now rare) Used reflexively: (to) himself. (from 9th c.)
3. pron. With nominative effect: he, especially as a predicate after be, or following a preposition. (from 15th c.)
|2||1. vt. To make happy or satisfy, to give pleasure.|
2. vi. To desire, to will, to be pleased.
3. adv. Used to make a polite request.
|3||1. conj. As a coordinating conjunction, expressing two elements to be taken together or in addition to each other.|
2. conj. Expressing a condition.
|4||1. vt. To encounter, to discover something searched for.|
2. vt. To point out.
3. vt. To decide that, to form the opinion that.
|5||1. n. A large quantity or number, a great deal.|
2. n. A separate portion, a number of things taken collectively.
3. n. One or more items auctioned or sold as a unit, separate from other items.
|6||1. vt. To display, to have somebody see (something).|
2. vt. To indicate (a fact) to be true, to demonstrate.
3. vt. To guide or escort.
|7||1. n. A portal of entry into a building or room, consisting of a rigid plane movable on a hinge. Doors are frequently made of wood or metal. May have a handle to help open and close, a latch to hold the doo|
2. n. An non-physical entry into the next world, a particular feeling, a company, etc.
3. n. (computing, dated) A software mechanism by which a user can interact with a program running remotely on a bulletin board system.
|8||1. v. Can not ( = am/is/are unable to).|
2. v. Am/are/is forbidden or not permitted to
|9||1. adv. On the current day or date.|
2. adv. In the current era, nowadays.
3. n. A current day or date.
|10||1. pron. all, every, qualifying a singular noun, indicating all examples of the thing so named seen as individual or separate items (compare every)|
2. pron. every one, every thing
3. pron. For one, per
|11||1. n. (abstract) This place, this location.|
2. n. (abstract) This time, the present situation.
3. adv. (location) In, on, or at this place.
|12||1. prep. With the source or provenance of or at.|
2. prep. With the origin, starting point or initial reference of or at.
3. prep. With the separation, exclusion or differentiation of.
|13||1. adj. entire.|
2. adj. sound, uninjured, healthy.
3. adj. (of food) From which none of its constituents has been removed.
|14||1. n. An actual event, situation, or fact.|
2. n. A piece of work, specifically defined within a profession.
3. n. (academia) An instance or event as a topic of study.
|15||1. adj. Finished, ended or concluded.|
2. adv. Again, another time, once more.
3. adv. Thoroughly, completely, from beginning to end.