This game is like the Word Search game but here the words you are looking for make up an Italian sentence. You can start with no hints at all and start looking for Italian words and try and piece together the sentence, or you can show the English translation and try and work it out from there. Remember the translation is not always literal and word for word, as most translations aren't. This is useful for focusing on how sentences are constructed and learning new words.
Show the English translation
Show the words' meanings
Show the Italian sentence
1. adv. at the front, in front 2. prep. in front of 3. prep. opposite
1. prep. in 2. prep. at 3. prep. to
pron. to me
1. pron. (indefinite) one, you, we, they, people. Note: often translated using the passive voice in English. 2. pron. oneself, himself, herself, itself, themselves, (reciprocal) each other, one another. Note: With some verbs, si is not translated in English. 3. pron. (the so-called si passivante, used to form the passive voice of a verb) it (but also see note below). Note: verb + si is often translated as become or get + past participle in English.
v. third-person singular imperfect indicative of estendere
1. art. an, a 2. n. one 3. adj. one
adj. wide, broad, vast
1. n. (mathematics geometry astronomy typography other senses) space 2. n. room 3. v. first-person singular present indicative of spaziare
1. v. past participle of aprire 2. adj. open 3. adj. unlocked