Use this exercise to improve your Italian sentence construction. You can click on the grey boxes to reveal the initial or last letters if you need a hint.
So, what's new?
Show the words' first letters
Show the words' last letters
Show the Italian sentence
1. adv. so, well then 2. adv. at that time
1. pron. who 2. pron. which 3. adj. what 4. adj. which 5. conj. that 6. conj. than
1. n. what's-her-name 2. n. thing, matter 3. pron. what? 4. pron. what!
1. pron. us. 2. pron. ourselves 3. pron. impersonal reflexive pronoun 4. pron. on it, about it, of it 5. adv. here, there
v. (third-person singular present tense of essere) (he, she, it) is
1. prep. of, ’s (but used after the thing owned and before the owner) 2. prep. from 3. prep. by, of, ’s 4. prep. than 5. prep. (in superlative forms) in, of 6. prep. about, on, concerning 7. prep. (expressing composition) of, made of, in or more often omitted 8. prep. (followed by an infinitive) to or omitted 9. prep. some
1. adj. New (in placenames) 2. adj. new 3. n. a new one