English Word Search Game
|1||1. adj. Not the same; exhibiting a difference.|
2. adj. Various, assorted, diverse.
3. adj. Distinct, separate; used for emphasis after numbers and other determiners of quantity.
|2|| v. simple past tense and past participle of call|
|3||1. adj. (heading) Of subjective quality.|
2. adj. Of superior quality.
|4||1. adj. True, genuine, not merely nominal or apparent.|
2. adj. Genuine, not artificial, counterfeit, or fake.
|5||1. n. alternative spelling of OK|
2. v. alternative spelling of OK
3. adj. alternative spelling of OK
|6||1. v. past participle of give|
2. prep. Considering; taking into account.
|7||1. v. (heading) to make a non-linear physical movement.|
2. v. (intransitive) Of a body, person, etc, to move around an axis through itself.
|8||1. adj. (obsolete) Silly, ignorant; foolish.|
2. adj. (now, rare) Particular in one's conduct; scrupulous, painstaking; choosy.
3. adj. (obsolete) Particular as regards rules or qualities; strict.
|9||1. v. To put to death; to extinguish the life of.|
|10||1. adj. Not different or other; not another or others; not different as regards self; selfsame; identical.|
|11|| v. third-person singular present indicative of seem|
|12||1. det. superlative degree of much.|
3. det. superlative degree of many.
|13|| n. plural of guy|
|14||1. adj. Short in length of time from the present.|
3. adj. (US, dialect) early
|15||1. adv. (manner) Accurately, competently, satisfactorily.|
3. adv. (manner) Completely, fully.