English Word Search Game
|1||1. adv. (degree) intensifier.|
|2||1. v. third-person singular present indicative of do|
2. n. plural of doe
|3||1. adj. wished for; desired; sought|
2. adj. (legal) subject to immediate detainment by law enforcement authorities on sight.
3. v. simple past tense and past participle of want
|4||1. n. A specific commercial enterprise or establishment.|
3. n. A person's occupation, work, or trade.
|5||1. n. The act of using.|
3. n. (un, followed by of) Usefulness, benefit.
|6||1. pron. Any object, act, state, event, or fact whatever; a thing of any kind; something or other.|
3. pron. (with “as” or “like”) Expressing an indefinite comparison.
|7||1. n. A large settlement, bigger than a town.|
3. n. (UK) A settlement granted special status by royal charter or letters patent; traditionally, a settlement with a cathedral regardless of size.
|8||1. v. To wish for or to desire (something).|
3. v. (intransitive, now, dated) To be lacking or deficient; not to exist.
|9||1. v. To get into one's hands, possession(,) or control, with or without force.|
|10||1. n. A telephone conversation.|
|11||1. v. To intend.|
2. v. To intend, to plan (to do); to have as one's intention.
|12||1. prep. With the source or provenance of or at.|
|13||1. v. (intransitive) To be alive; to have life.|
3. v. (intransitive) To have permanent residence somewhere, to inhabit, to reside.
|14||1. adj. (postpositive, used only with indefinite or interrogative pronouns) Other; in addition to previously mentioned items.|
3. adv. (follows interrogative adverbs) Otherwise, if not.
|15||1. n. A device for transmitting conversations and other sounds in real time across distances, now often a small portable unit also capable of running software etc.|
2. v. To call (someone) on the telephone.
3. n. (phonetics) A speech segment that possesses distinct physical or perceptual properties, considered as a physical event without regard to its place in the phonology of a language.